Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day Four

OK it's day four and I'm beginning to realize the actual workload that is required in this business. Most of the work could be outsourced, but for the sake of this blog and for my own reasons, I'm attempting to do everything on my own without spending any money at all. For those of you wondering what work I am referring to, it is article marketing. The checklist I am working from require me to write 3 articles a day for a total of 25 days. I just finished my first article today. I consider myself a good writer and I'm sure I'll become better and faster at writing these articles as time goes on, but for now I just don't see 75 articles happening before the 30 days is up so I am going to shoot for 50. I'm also very busy with school right now and finals are fast approaching so I will be unable to focus all of my efforts on article writing, but I think I'll be able to pull off 50 articles. If I do, I'll be satisfied and ready to move on to my next campaign. Anyway...I'm going to get back to work and try to bang out another article before I have to begin preparing for tonight's presentation at school.

update: Succeeded in banging out 2 decent articles today and now I'm working on my school work. Later tonight I might try to get a jump start on tomorrow's two articles or at least come up with some ideas for them. Hopefully when these two go live I'll start seeing some traffic to my landing page. I'm running google analytics on the page now but a lot of the hits so far have been from me editing it and checking up on it. I've been using Yahoo! Answers to plug my url when a question i'm answering falls into my niche and I've seen some traffic from that and 4 clicks through so far, but no sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment