Friday, May 8, 2009

Day Six - busy busy busy...

Hey everyone. I had one article go live yesterday and it's been viewed 23 times so far, but I wanted to change the anchor text in one of my links so it has to go back through the review process. Probably not even worth it, but it was bothering me. I just checked back at EZA and the other article I wrote just went live moments ago so that's good. I'm still way behind on everything and I've been busy with school and work. I haven't been able to find the time to get much done but hopefully tonight I'll be able to sit down and bang out a few more articles. I did find some time to work on my landing page and add some images to it to fill some white space. I was planning on writing a couple articles this morning but I spent the time instead writing a cover letter and rewriting my resume for a job I'm applying to. Hopefully if all goes to plan I won't need the job in a year, but for now...I need it bad. I might update later on tonight or I might just wait till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment