Monday, May 4, 2009

Day Two

I haven't heard back from the owner of the clickbank product I'm planning on marketing so I'm going to attempt to do some work on my landing page and get some articles written today. I've still got 2 weeks of classes and a week of finals to get through at school, but I should be able to juggle my school work and my part-time job while finishing all of the daily tasks laid out in the affiliate marketing plan without a problem. That is the beauty of this plan...there's a bit of work to be done in the beginning, but it only ends up being a few hours of work a day.

Update: Didn't finish everything on today's checklist. Social Bookmarking can eat up some serious time! I finished my landing page but I think I'll be tweaking it a bit more tomorrow. Still at $0 so far...actually, I think we will start off at -$50 instead. I only paid $20 for this guide, but supposedly it will cost $50 when it goes to clickbank. By starting at -$50, I plan on proving that the money will be made back if you follow this program properly. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment